A wonderful recipe for Grilled tomotoes with just a touch of basil. A great addition to any meal or even a perfect vegetarian entree!
Grilled Basil Tomatoes
- 6 medium size firm Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup melted salted Butter
- 1/3 cup plain Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh Basil
- Cut Tomatoes in half, place in oil sprayed grill basket.
- Mix together the bread crumbs and basil
- Brush each Tomato half with melted Butter and sprinkle with Basil and Bread Crumb mixture.
- Cook with lid closed over low to med. coals or lava rocks until Tomato topping is lightly browned (approximately 5-7 minutes).
Recipe brought to you by The Tool Wizard