Grandpa’s Cajun Green Beans Recipe
This is one of Grandpa’s favorites and is perfect for a family get together or a quiet dinner.
- ¾ lbs fresh green beans
- Zatteran’s cajun seasoning
- 6 slices of bacon
- 2-3s cups of water
- 1 medium white potato, cubed
- In a hot Dutch oven, brown the bacon, drain grease it there is a lot
- Add cubed potato, green beans, and enough water to cover
- Sprinkle 1-2 tsp of Zatteran’s cajun seasoning.
- Stir, cook on low heat for 30-40 minutes or until potatoes and beans are cooked
Brought to you by Clubhouse Tailgate