One of my families new favorite drinks is Italian Soda.
The recipe is very simple.
- Torani Flavoring Syrup
- Soda Water or Club Soda (unflavored)
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Add 4Tsps of syrup to a large glass. My family likes Peach, Strawberry and Raspberry the best.
- Add 2 cups of ice cold soda water to the glass
- Add 1 large scoop of vanilla ice cream to the glass
- Add a liberal scoop of whipped cream to the top.
Serve with a spoon and a straw to help mix everything together.
My kids love it!