Submitted as part of the Women of the Grill Recipe Contest
Smoky Skillet Cabbage
||Smoky Skillet Cabbage
- 6 c cabbage thinly sliced
- 2/3 c carrot coarsely grated
- 2/3 c sweet onion diced
- 2/3 c green bell pepper diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- salt to taste
- pinch of cayenne pepper to taste
- Spread charcoal evenly in barbecue and light.
- In the base of a broiler pan toss all ingredients together to coat evenly.
- When charcoal is ready place pan on grill over direct heat, cover and grill 30 minutes or until caramelized and smoky, stirring occasionally.
||Although this is an unusual item to grill with, the vegetables were caramelized, smoky and delicious.
Please rate this entry as a part of the Women of the Grill Recipe Contest