Submitted as part of the Women of the Grill Recipe Contest
- 8oz cream cheese softened
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 4.25 oz crab meat or equivalent tuna
- 1/2 c shredded Parmesan
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp fresh chives chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- 12 – 16 large red or green jalapenos, filling is also good in poblanos
- In a medium mixing bowl, with mixer beat cream cheese until fluffy with salt and black pepper.
- Stir in crab/tuna, shredded Parmesan, garlic, chives, basil and rosemary.
- Slice jalapenos in half with stems on and remove seeds and membranes.
- Mound cream cheese mixture in jalapeno halves and sprinkle with parsley.
- Place on vegetable grill pan sprayed with grilling spray.
- Arrange charcoal evenly in barbecue and light.
- When charcoal is ready place pan on grill over direct heat, cover and grill 4-6 minutes until tender, blistered and slightly charred.
Makes 24 to 32 stuffed jalapenos.
Please rate this entry as a part of the Women of the Grill Recipe Contest