Submitted as part of the Women of the Grill Recipe Contest
- 12 egg yolks
- 1/2 c mayonnaise
- 4 tsp prepared mustard
- 3 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 4 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper or to taste
- 12 red or green jalapenos
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine egg yolks, mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and cayenne pepper.
- Slice jalapenos in half with stems on and remove seeds and membranes.
- Mound egg yolk filling in jalapenos and sprinkle with smoked paprika.
- Place on vegetable grill pan sprayed with grilling spray.
- Arrange charcoal evenly in barbecue and light.
- When charcoal is ready place pan on grill over direct heat, cover and grill 4-6 minutes until tender, blistered and slightly charred.
Makes 24 stuffed jalapenos.
Please rate this entry as a part of the Women of the Grill Recipe Contest