A friend of mine told me about the Tejas Smoker Barbeque Pit. It sounds like an amazing smoker. He said that it weighed a ton because of the high quality parts that go into the unit. It must have cost a fortune to ship. Anyone out there using it and has an opinion?
Details at Tejassmokers.com
Details about the Tejas Smokers Barbeque Pit:
A Tejas Smokers barbecue pit is made with heavy plate steel to insure a lifetime of trouble-free use. The doors latch securely. The flange-sealed lids on these barbecue smoker pits contain the smoke and heat to insure evenly cooked food throughout the barbecue smoker pit.
The Tejas Smoker Pit Square Firebox Features:
- direct grill cook grate at top of the firebox
- adjustable cooking grates throughout bbq pit
- adjustable three-port air intake at base of firebox door
- barrel/square firebox 45 inch fixed angle heat-deflector baffle
- drilled tap at the rear of the square firebox for optional gas log lighter pipe
- heavy duty ash pan
Standard Tejas Smoker Pit Features:
- lower cooking grate in barrel of the bbq pit
- oversized fold-out work table with utensil hooks (brushed stainless shelf top cover is an option)
- front swivel wheels
- inset rear 6 inch wheels
- stainless steel spring handles on barrel, vertical chamber door, firebox lid, and firebox door
- large water reservoir keeps meats moist and flavorful
- 1 inch bbq pit end drain
- cleaning tool/ash rake included
- storage rack underneath barbecue smoker pit barrel
- stainless steel temperature gauges
Check it out and let me know what you think...